Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

asdf movie

Me: doctor, I think she may be a homosexual!
Doctor: How can you tell?
Caxx: RAINBOWS!!!!!!

Scraps: Teaser Scraps: Teaser

hmm...

sounds like something I would do to my girlfriend...lol. ewe

Demo Reel 07-09 Demo Reel 07-09

OH MY GAWD

F**KING OSWALD! who doesn't love old cartoons, and I mean OLD, Disney's first cartoon star, and I don't mean this guy, I mean F**KING Walt Disney, That's before mickey mouse!

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

*sob*

that was beautiful, I can't even find the words to describe it, I just know that they are positive,*sniff*truly beatiful.

Kawaii Robo Star: Xtreme Kawaii Robo Star: Xtreme

Oh god

F**K YOU MR. SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proper technology use proper technology use

Mario

I recognize that music, it's from the final battle in Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside story, I f**king love that game.

Horsenwelles responds:

again, an unintentional breakthrough in modern science

Mambolawyer Mambolawyer

ghosts.

i'm guessing that those are the people who were killed in the game, i had no idea there were so many characters in that game, now i really want it, rofl, any, that was one of the best videos i've ever seen, keep up the good work.

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

it's true

The same exact thing happens to me when i try to stomp goombas, i guess there not that weak after all, :3

Weird Al's Polkarama Weird Al's Polkarama

epic

wierd al is awsome, keep doing what you do, I'll call if I need help with the music videos I do on youtube

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

wtf

someone is definetly getting sued for malpractice, I mean, why do they send people to that room if they're just going to get killed by some ryming maniac, that actualy is not a bad idea for a sequel to this, have the cat get sued for malpractice.